About Me

My photo
Born in Venice Beach California, Danny O'Donnell was exposed to the "oddities" of society from a very early age. After coming to Sin City when i was 14 only to have affirmed the things i had learned walking the Venice boardwalk. I have traveled through many different scenes. Punk, Greaser, Metal head, Goth, Raver, & Indie. I can assign all of those to me and yet none at all. I find myself a wanderer between the tribes. Always looking and taking the little bits I see to make an over all me. All of this combined with being raised by my single Irish Catholic mother has created a unique individual, or so I've been told. I have deep rooted passions in theatre, live music, and film. Anything that has to do with people expressing their creative souls to the world. Contact me via email at whenvegasattacks@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tripped Out The Front Door

So due to the owner's of Image West deciding to close their doors, I have lost my sponsor. I still wish to follow the idea for my show through if i can find a sponsor for it. For now i've decided to keep this blog up and continue doing posts as my mind see's fit. I hope to keep readers while im in this transitional stage. Your Humble Host, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment