About Me

My photo
Born in Venice Beach California, Danny O'Donnell was exposed to the "oddities" of society from a very early age. After coming to Sin City when i was 14 only to have affirmed the things i had learned walking the Venice boardwalk. I have traveled through many different scenes. Punk, Greaser, Metal head, Goth, Raver, & Indie. I can assign all of those to me and yet none at all. I find myself a wanderer between the tribes. Always looking and taking the little bits I see to make an over all me. All of this combined with being raised by my single Irish Catholic mother has created a unique individual, or so I've been told. I have deep rooted passions in theatre, live music, and film. Anything that has to do with people expressing their creative souls to the world. Contact me via email at whenvegasattacks@gmail.com

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Night Of Anonymity

  Coming very soon, April 1st to be exact, is going to be a night well worthy of note. Its Slave of the Muse's 3rd Anonymity Ball. http://www.slaveofthemuse.com/ I would love to be able to get to cover this event for When Vegas Attacks!!! But unfortunately is too short of notice to be able to pull off. I have been to many of these folk's events and they never fail to give a night to be remembered. This event is a masquerade ball thats going to be held at the Clarion hotel here in Las Vegas. For a very reasonable cost of 25 bucks you will be transported into another world for a night of wonder. These folks put on dance and theme nights with a heavy stage and theatrical notion. Ball goers are encouraged to craft a new personality and immerse themselve in ephemral worlds created. A brief excursion into anticipation, dance, revelry and imagination. Masks are required for the event but costumes aren't. Honestly though, who doesn't like a good costume party?

No comments:

Post a Comment